Map Library for Node.js v1.9 Released
One day before valentines day, I released my
ginkgoch map library for Node.js v1.9 with a lot of new features and improvements.
- Support to set antialias
- Support to plot labels in polygon interior point - affect drawing performance currently
- Support to compress coordinates for viewport
- Support to adjust envelope based on viewport size
- Support rendering in electron
- Support multi-source feature layer
- Support fill area with pattern
- Support draw lines with line dash
- Refactor FeatureLayer inheritance
- Improve drawing quality
- Improve drawing performance by avoid unnecessary steps (projection etc.)
- Improve envelope() returns a concrete type instead of interface
- Improve spatial analyse performance.
npm i --save ginkgoch-map
Visit this repo for more basic demos.
Happy Mapping 😎